Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm it!!!

Some times blogging is not the safest thing to do. This one was a little hard for me... I am it. I have to tell you seven interesting things about me, then list seven more people to do the same. hee hee hee. So for not being the most interesting person in the world this one was a little bit hard.

1. I love candy...I have my own little candy stash. This started when I was very young. I would buy candy and then hide it so one else would eat it. I also used this as a bargaining chip when needed. I still have a candy stash, but the kids or Dustin seem to find it. I do come about this pretty naturally...How much candy did you throw away Lynette??? Dad had more then he knew what to do with, but I can't blame Dad for it all Mom helped too.
2.I do not like to be given flowers like rose or anything. I find they die, give me a movie any day of the week. For Mother's Day or Valentines Day, Trent will ask if I want him to send me flowers. I always tell him no, it is a waste of money. I do love flowers that are hand picked or plants. The hand picked flowers do not cost anything and plants last a lot longer.
3. I LOVE TO SING. I have always loved to sing ever since I was very little. The louder I sing the better I am. Oh, if I do not know all the words I can make those up as I go along. Just ask my sisters...They used to tell me "Katie just mouth the words please don't sing when you are sitting by us." I have also past these wonderful skills on to some of my children.
4. I have a hard time closing my eyes (not just because of Bridger hurting me) I have always had this problem. When the prayer is being said, I have to concentrate hard to close my eyes all the way. I also sleep with my eyes half open. This helps me see those who come into my room when I am asleep. Trent is now used to this. He used to say it bothered him, because he wasn't sure if I was awake or asleep.
5. I do not ever sweep the floor. This may sound very gross, but it really is not. I will vacuum the floor. This helps to pick up those things the broom misses or at least that is what I think.
6. I always have to pick up the house before I go to bed. This is a phobia that I have. When I was little I heard a story about this little kid who did not mind his mother by picking up his toys and in the middle of the night, he had a bad dream and yelled for his mom to come in. She fell on the toys and broke her leg. This is why I will pick up all the toys before I go to bed or at least make a path to each of my kids beds.
7. This is the worst. I have holes in my sheets. I bought new sheets at Thursdays about a year ago. They were the best sheet ever. When I washed them once I put to much bleach and now they have a few holes. Trent would ask me if we had other sheets to put on the bed. I told him that I still liked these the best. So I took off the sheets and patched the holes...JUST Like New...except more holes are starting to show up now. Trent even bought me two more new sheet sets a couple of months ago. Those are sitting on the top of our TV. I just keep telling him they are not as good as the ones with hole. The only bad part is when you catch your toe in the sheet and rip it a little more, no big deal.

You are now it...Angie, Anita, Gail, Mary, Kristi, Dusty and Barbara....Some of you might not have a blog site yet...Well my advise to you is...GET ONE.

1 comment:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

that is hilarious!! i love it! some of those things i alreasy knew but some i didn't. i couldn't help but bust out laughing a couple times! thanks for doing it. it's hard to do....i'm proud of you!