Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What to do with 2 acers?

You may ask what are the Brownlee's going to do with 2 acers? Trent came to the rescure he found the right toy for the kids...or was it for him. I am not a very good mom I forgot to take pictures of Kaden ride it. The kids are having fun. We told them if they wanted to ride it they have to start it. They are doing really good, sometime they still have trouble.







Sherawn was riding one time and went to stop, the bike tipped over. I think she thought we were going to get mad. I just looked at her and told her that she needs to pick it up. I keep telling them how do we learn if we don't learn from out mistake and try to make things better.





















1 comment:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

Wow....looks like fun!! Brooklyn is a natural, look at her kicking up all that dirt!